Monday, September 20, 2010

Parker Seminars

Hi all, no I don't work for Parker, but they have positively impacted my life over 30 years. You see I made good friends when my dad went starting with Parker at the Holiday Inn in Corpus Christi I believe. What fun, wanted to be just like the Kimballs, dad, Cheatwood, Dr. Griffin, Dr. Karl, my uncles and many more. Well here today more like them then not. Preveledged to speak at www.Parkerseminars.com in Dallas friday september 24th, 20010 this upcoming friday. Very excited! Been able to have great practices in Texas in 3 different counties, from country to big city. Got to take my staff over the years to Parker where they got the "Big Idea", which by the way is priceless. Now I can share Internet Marketing knowledge with them from years of doing for clients, and our own businesses and practices. It will change their lives. Do come, starts thursday eve, thru sat night at Fairmont Hotel in Dallas, Texas. Tell em, Dr. Chandler George, sent you. And by all means come to my training and tell me too!! 2011 should be your best your yet, what are you doing to invest in that future reality? See you there.
www.CatchfireInternetmarketing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment