Monday, November 23, 2009

Thinking of becoming a Chiropractor?

Chiropractic is the fastest-growing and second-largest primary health care profession.
There are approximately 60,000 doctors of chiropractic (DCs) in active practice in the United States spread from rural areas to inner cities. More than 10,000 students are currently enrolled in chiropractic educational programs accredited by a federally-recognized body (CCE). (Chiropractic facts)

The problem with all of these Chiropractors in the world, is that many of them have no idea how to actually run a business. This is where I come in, my name is Chandler George, and I am a Chiropractic business consultant. I can help you get your business on track, take a look, and see for yourself what I have to offer:
CATCHFIRE COACHING

2 comments:

  1. Being a chiropractor must be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has helped me so much!

    ReplyDelete