Friday, February 26, 2010

Sign up for the newsletter!

Don't forget that another really great way to gain knowledge in furthering your Chiropractic practice, is to sign up for my newsletter! It is chock full of great information that will help you in many aspects of your practice, as well as life outside of your practice.

This week, my topic was "How to Recharge Your Emotional and Physical Batteries, Banish Stress and Enjoy Your Practice More". I had a wonderful time with this weeks newsletter, and I hope that you will have gotten as much enjoyment from reading it as I did from writing it.

When you decide that the time is right for you to join the newsletter, simply go to www.CatchFireCoaching.com and fill out the box on the left.

2 comments:

  1. This really is a great newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you reminded me!

    ReplyDelete