Friday, February 5, 2010

The time has come!

You are among the first to find out about my new newsletter that you can sign up for and have delivered directly to your email box. Simply visit CATCH FIRE COACHING and sign up!

Each and every issue is packed with ideas to ignite your Chiropractic Practice! Don't you think it's time you finally took your practice to the next level? Why shouldn't you benefit from my 20+ years of experience as Chiropractor? If there were lessons to be learned in making a successful business, I learned them the hard way. Now is your opportunity to learn them the quick and easy way!

Once you sign up for my newsletter, you will start receiving up to date information that you can start implementing in your practice. You will even find yourself looking forward to the newest editions simply to get the next bit of advice.

Remember, you can always contact me at CATCH FIRE COACHING, or look into attending a seminar at CATCH FIRE SEMINARS.

2 comments:

  1. Just signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started getting this last week, packed full of great info!

    ReplyDelete