Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New! Marketing 4 U All in One Marketing for Chiropractors

I don't often take blog space to promote my business, but we've finally got the resources on hand to launch an all in one, done for you, completely painless marketing program using all forms of marketing (including social media) for our clientele. That means that we can help our businesses get a boost every which way they could possibly think of.

Imagine, the power of having a full time marketing and PR expert at your disposal 24/7 for a fraction of the cost of hiring your own marketing team. All the resources your business needs to succeed in one place. And someone standing by to answer your questions and guide your marketing efforts from point A to point B. That was my dream when I first launched Catchfire Coaching Services, and now, thanks to the power of the web and the great team I've got standing behind me, I'm making it happen.

Check it out and come celebrate with me by visiting www.CatchfireCoaching.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment