Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wondering how to promote your blog on Facebook?

By BellaCasa


Do you have a blog? A Facebook account? Then you will love the Networked Blogs application at Facebook.

Essentially it is another way to promote your blog, in a friendly way to your friends on Facebook and to the whole Facebook community, as well.


1. First, you have to add the application by visiting the Networked Blogs page at Facebook.

2. You will need to temporarily add an html code to your blog to 'claim your blog.' It's very easy and only takes a minute or two. You could ask 10 friends to help you claim your blog, but this could take awhile, so the HTML code feature is best in my opinion.

3. Next, invite your friends on Facebook to join your Blog Network. I have found that most friends I invite do join, which is really nice of them.

4. Relax, and let your blog post auto-post to your profile. Here is the best part - once you have 11 Readers, your blog posts will automatically post to your Facebook profile! I love that! In the past, I would manually post my blog posts to my Facebook, so having it automatically post just makes my life that much easier.

5. You can also add a widget to your blog, so that your readers can easily find you on Facebook. You find this by clicking on "Promote Your Blog."

2 comments:

  1. I have tried this in the past, but couldn't figure it out. Thank you for this posting, it helped alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this application!

    ReplyDelete