Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF!

TGIF ladies and gentlemen! Yes, I know this blog just got off the ground, and this is probably the part where I should wow you with some deep, intense insider knowledge of the chiropractic community, but my policies on weekends are firm. You've got to take some time off to have some fun!

As a chiropractic professional I feel like I spend my days running from one appointment to another. I care for patients, advise other professionals like myself and study and gather material for my public speaking engagements. If I did this 24/7 I'd be burnt out before the end of the first month! Since I've been doing this for years now I can safely say that I've managed to achieve some balance in my life-and that balance feels good.

In honor of that balance Fridays here at Ask Dr. George! are going to be dedicated to discussing burn out, how to avoid it and what you can do to get your mind out of the office and back into the game where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment