Thursday, July 16, 2009

Who Are You Talking To?


I'm sorry, I've been rude. Yes, by now you've probably already read my profile to make sure I'm not just another quack with a blog looking to hit it rich out on the Internet, but how much can you really learn about someone from a few brief sentences? I dislike these little mini-profiles intensely, because they never really give you a feel for who you're talking to or why they're qualified to have any idea what they're talking about.


My name is Dr. Chandler George, and for the past 10 years I've been a chiropractic professional in the Dallas area. I've spent the past 16 years of my life studying holistic treatments and complete wellness techniques so I can provide my patients with the latest new treatments and combine all the knowledge available to offer them the highest possible standard of care. You can learn more about my practice at http://www.drgeorgedc.com/.


Over the years I've spent a tremendous amount of time studying not only how to treat my patients but also how to take the steps that are going to help my pratice grow in leaps and bounds. You can learn more about my coaching seminars and the information I'm offering for medical professionals such as yourself at http://www.catchfirecoaching.com/. Coincidentally, this is also the birthplace of the original "Ask Dr. George". Feel free to take advantage of it!


I look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you every week and to provide you with the information you need to make your practice an unqualified success.

No comments:

Post a Comment