Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to Ask Dr George! No, this isn't going to be a terminal Q&A session, although if you'd care to attach your comments and questions to any of my blogs I'd be happy to go back through and answer them. As a trained speaker, marketing guru and chiropractic and anti-aging professional I work with hundreds of people a week, and every one of them needs the same thing-an all in one source for great information mixed together with just enough fun to keep it interesting!

As medical professionals, my colleagues and I spend hours a week reading articles in journals and new publications that, while extremely useful, don't offer an all in one source of information on a variety of topics and can leave your head nodding by the third explanation of their processes and materials. (You laugh, but you have no idea how many of these long winded articles I've waded my way through in search of key information that could help my patients. Ladies and gentlemen, you know what I'm talking about!)

Welcome to Ask Dr. George. This is where we're going to talk about the hottest advances in the chiropractic field and new marketing opportunities for your business. We're also going to discuss continuing education, training for doctors and nurse practitioners, today's current events and, of course, the best iPod advances and downloads on the web!

So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment