Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't you think it's about time?

Someone told me one time, "If you continue to do the same thing over and over, how can you expect a different outcome?" So, wouldn't you agree that it's about time you started doing something different when it comes to helping your practice grow?

One of the best things you can do, is dive right in to social marketing. Of course, this isn't something that you should do blindly, and this is where I come in. I am a Chiropractor, and a Social Media Coach. I can help you take your practice farther than you ever thought possible. Once of the best ways for you to get started, would be to attend one of my upcoming seminars. The next one is going to be held in Austin Tx, on March 25th. You can find out more information about it and how to reserve your spot at Catch Fire Seminars.

2 comments:

  1. I know it is time for me to try something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it is something that I can really use.

    ReplyDelete