Friday, March 5, 2010

Have you stopped to check me out?

When you start thinking about boosting your business, and of course, your income, you may start looking around for someone to help you. When you think you have found the perfect Social Media Marketing Coach, be sure to do your homework! Don't just hand over your money to just anyone!

One of the best ways of advertising is by word of mouth. It's the best way to know that you are getting real information about a person, and not just what they are paying to put out there for you to find. I've always been told that if a person has a bad experience, they will tell 11 people, if they have a good experience, they will generally only tell 4 people. So, as you can see, good word of mouth advertisement is very valuable.

When you start looking for someone to coach you, stop and check me out. I am sure you are going to like what you find out. Catch Fire Coaching

2 comments:

  1. I checked you out. It is nice to see someone who stands by their word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to work with you.

    ReplyDelete