Monday, March 8, 2010

How much is this going to cost?

There are plenty of Social Media Marketing coaches out there for you to choose from, and many of them are very good at what they do. Many tend to think that they are so good, that they can charge you as much as they want, and you will pay it no matter if it's going to be worth your bottom line or not. I am not one of those coaches.

I do know that I am very good at what I do, however, I am also aware that nothing is worth the price if it isn't going to bring in money to your practice. No one wants to waste their hard earned money, and get nothing in return. Give me a chance, and you will see that I am the coach for you! Together, we can make your practice bigger than you ever thought possible!




When you are ready to see what we can accomplish together, visit me online at:
CATCH FIRE COACHING.

2 comments:

  1. Very good information, I had been wondering about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, had been wondering about the cost.

    ReplyDelete