Friday, March 26, 2010

Worried about healthcare changes?

There are many in our industry who think they are doing very well with their practices. In reality, this may or may not be true. It depends on your idea of what "very well" is.

I can help you prepare for your future, with the upcoming changes in healthcare, as well as the present state of your practice. Together we can make your practice, the practice you always dreamed it could be.

When you are ready for my help, and are ready for change, contact me! CATCH FIRE COACHING

3 comments:

  1. I just need to know I can support my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, if done right, everyone can come out on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are confused about healthcare - you are not alone!

    You are invited to attend this FREE webinar event:

    http://attendthisevent.com/?eventid=12395028

    ReplyDelete