Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Do You Prefer Facebook or Twitter?

I had an interesting question posed to me this morning that I wanted to share with y'all. What would you say is your favorite social medium? Facebook, MySpace, Twitter? Each has their own advantages, and each plays its own role in personal and business marketing. As I was sitting there thinking about the question I realized that I had different preferences for different purposes. I like Facebook when I need to keep up with what's going on with my family, friends, patients and coworkers; on the other hand, I prefer Twitter to help me keep up with what's going on in my industry.

What would you say is your favorite, and why? And if you had to choose, what would you give up to be able to continue using your favorite social media?

No comments:

Post a Comment